With greater than 250 million iOS units offered Apple’s booming cellular platform offers a wide and speedily growing to be app marketplace for builders, and with the discharge of the iOS five SDK, Apple has supplied their richest, most fun set of improvement instruments but. during this booklet, iOS programming specialist Richard Warren exhibits you ways to exploit those robust instruments to start writing the subsequent new release of iOS apps. Richard offers an entire creation to iPhone and iPad improvement, emphasizing the latest applied sciences and top practices for iOS 5.
After a journey of the internal workings of an iOS undertaking and a useful exam of Objective-C, you'll hone your app-developing abilities through constructing a whole, full-featured program. you begin by means of construction the app’s person interface. it will conceal every thing from linking View Controllers within the Storyboard to drawing customized perspectives. subsequent, you are going to use iCloud garage and center info to regulate your app’s info version, synchronizing your facts throughout a number of units. then you definately take on extra complex subject matters, together with middle Animation, middle movement, center position and center picture. ultimately, Richard exhibits you the way to check, polish and get ready your apps for submission to the iTunes App Store.
This publication includes:
- Detailed guide, abundant illustrations, and transparent examples
- Real-world assistance and advice
- Insight into most sensible practices from an iOS programming expert
- A reliable advent to the Objective-C language and significant Cocoa layout patterns
- Information on key iOS five applied sciences, together with computerized Reference Counting, Storyboards, iCloud garage, box View Controllers, customized regulate Appearances, center photo, and built-in Twitter support.
By Karl G. Kowalski
The first introductory publication to constructing apps for the BlackBerry
If you are desirous to begin constructing functions for the BlackBerry, then this is often the hands-on publication for you! Aimed without delay at amateur builders, this newbie consultant introduces you to the fundamentals of the BlackBerry API and indicates you the way to create a person interface, shop and sync facts, optimize code, deal with functions, connect with a community, create firm functions utilizing MDS Studio, create websites, and extra. full of examples, this simple consultant takes you from the start of the BlackBerry software cycle thoroughly to the end.
- Guides you thru the method of constructing purposes for the BlackBerry
- Presents an outline of the BlackBerry, together with targeted reasons at the structure and an in-depth examine the programming API
- Introduces MDS Studio, that is the newest software from RIM for construction firm applications
- Offers beginner builders a variety of reusable code examples that may be instantly used
- Explains tips to shop and sync info, optimize code, deal with purposes, hook up with networks, and more
BlackBerry software improvement For Dummies places you good in your strategy to developing BlackBerry apps the thrill and simple way!
By Brian Johnson, Duncan Mackenzie
Enable Microsoft insiders Brian Johnson and Duncan Mackenzie introduce you to Zune, the fascinating new transportable media participant that performs either audio and video. They clarify the varied enjoyable probabilities of Zune, corresponding to moving a tune assortment in your Zune, deciding to buy new song, connecting with acquaintances who percentage comparable flavor in song through ZuneLive!, and hooking Zune for your Xbox 360. extra enjoyable beneficial properties coated contain observing video on Zune, subscribing to podcasts, growing content material to percentage with others, and a preview of upcoming Zune versions.
Create cross-platform cellular apps with no need to benefit a brand new language!
- Walks you thru fitting the advance software
- Covers the fundamentals of every of PhoneGap's sensible units
- Introduces quite a few initiatives you could construct with the framework
- Explores the gains accelerameter and compass
- Examines media, garage and documents, digital camera, contacts, geolocation, and more
Within Beginning PhoneGap, each one new bankruptcy builds at the classes taught within the earlier in order that by means of the tip of the ebook, you could have cellular apps up and running!
"NOTE: a number of major adjustments to the PhoneGap software program happened presently after this booklet was once released. the writer has written additional pages to handle those and different adjustments. you could obtain the updates to this e-book from the book's help web page at the Wrox website."
Apple introduced iOS eight to the developer international at WWDC in June 2014, prior to launching it on the wider global in September of an identical 12 months. The iOS eight SDK was once a little over-shadowed by way of the simultaneous statement of a brand new programming language within the kind of fast, in spite of the fact that this did not suggest that the middle OS were missed in any respect. on the contrary - an immense variety of new APIs were brought, powering a whole lot new functionality.
iOS8: daily is a overview of crucial of those. Busy builders wouldn't have time to trawl the WWDC movies and Apple documentation. as a substitute they would wish to get a high-level precis of the hot chances, along a few operating pattern code. this can be precisely what iOS8: daily offers. It began as a web publication sequence, and those web publication posts now shape the root of the booklet.
Download E-books Beginning iOS Apps with Facebook and Twitter APIs: for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch PDF
By Chris Dannen
Beginning iOS Apps with fb and Twitter APIs exhibits you the way so as to add the facility of social networking on your cellular apps on iPhone, iPad, and iPod contact. With this booklet as your consultant, you could write apps that hook up with fb and Twitter quick, securely, and discreetly. rather than ranging from scratch, you'll construct at the colossal assets, facts garage means, and common positive aspects of those systems that have turn into a part of way of life for 1000's of hundreds of thousands of clients worldwide.
Beginning iOS Apps with fb and Twitter APIs introduces you to the advance instruments, ideas, and layout practices it is very important paintings with the APIs. It is helping you opt no matter if to take advantage of fb, Twitter, or either, and explains the real problems with layout, branding, and permissible use directions. you are going to how to warrantly privateness and use OAuth for authentication and unmarried sign-on.
Create information apps, procuring apps, touch apps, GPS apps, publications, and extra, that allow clients transparently:
- Sign on as soon as, then freely paintings with and deal with their fb and Twitter bills
- Publish game high ratings, put up likes, hyperlinks, and standing updates
- Send messages, proportion images, and ahead Tweets
- Tweet a hyperlink to an occasion, exhibit themselves as attending, and spot who else is there
- Show Tweets which are appropriate to an issue inside of a information app
- Show Tweets a couple of eating place
- Organize a gaggle or neighborhood
From time to time, new sorts of verbal exchange come alongside that make it more straightforward for individuals to speak and deal with their social lives. Like mobile calls and SMS sooner than them, fb and Twitter have, in a short time, develop into crucial components of the social cloth of lifestyles for an ever-growing variety of humans in the course of the international. the data you will achieve from Beginning iOS Apps with fb and Twitter APIs can help you create intriguing and renowned iOS apps that your clients will depend on on a daily basis to aid make their lives extra significant and connected.
By Josh Smith
For starting iOS builders who are looking to write video games and interactive applications.
Take your video game rules from paper to pixels utilizing Sprite package, Apple's second video game improvement engine. construct interesting video games utilizing Sprite package and examine real-world, workshop-tested insights approximately video game layout, together with cognitive complexity, paper prototyping, and degrees of enjoyable. you will easy methods to enforce refined video game beneficial properties akin to stumbling blocks and guns, power-ups and variable hassle, physics, sound, lighting tricks, and either unmarried- and two-finger keep an eye on. very quickly, you may be construction your personal exciting iOS video games.
Power up your internal online game developer and begin construction awesome video games with Sprite equipment. This booklet will educate you every little thing you want to find out about Apple's second video game engine. in case you have a few programming event yet you are new to online game improvement, you are going to hit the floor working, no advanced instruments required--just the Sprite equipment SDK.
You'll commence speedy by way of construction a single-finger countless runner video game, the place the aim is to stick alive so long as attainable and rack up issues. you are going to discover the Sprite equipment template, activities, and particle editor and watch your video game take form with an armed participant send, asteroids and enemy ships, explosions, power-ups, and variable hassle. Then you are going to sew the sport including cutscenes, menus, and scoring.
Next, you will construct a vintage pinball video game with all of the enjoyable and physics of the genuine factor. you will discover the robust Sprite equipment physics engine and increase your video game with gravity, friction, ricochets, and spin physics, in addition to sound results, bonus scoring, and lighting tricks. Plus, this online game gains two-finger control.
Dust off these online game principles you have been tucking away and enable your mind's eye carry them to existence. This booklet will convey you how.
What You Need:
You want a machine working Mac OS X Mavericks and Xcode 5.
By Paul Ferrill
Build customized company purposes for SharePoint with visible Studio LightSwitch—including intuitive apps that don’t require a unmarried line of code. This example-driven advisor takes non-programmers step by step throughout the strategy of growing easy apps and utilities, and indicates programmers acquainted with C# or visible uncomplicated the best way to construct custom-made functions with extra functionality.
Discover how you can construct and try out your functions fast and not using a lot of pricey server undefined. when you wake up to hurry with LightSwitch, you’ll create caliber line-of-business purposes adapted to precise consumer wishes very quickly, even if you're employed in-house or for a vendor.
- Learn how the LightSwitch Presentation, common sense, and garage layers paintings in the back of the scenes
- Configure your SharePoint server and laptop to paintings with this improvement environment
- Navigate the graphical setting and its numerous consumer screens
- Use examples to construct easy single-function functions for seek and information entry
- Expand your app’s functions through the use of LightSwitch extensions and Silverlight controls
- Connect your LightSwitch app to exterior information assets, equivalent to Excel, SQL Server, SQLite, and cloud-based applications
By Marziah Karch
Learn to take advantage of your Galaxy Tab conveniently, no jargon. transparent, concise, brief and to the point... Using Galaxy Tab is the basic advisor to getting round Samsung's flagship and most sensible promoting Android-based pill and publication reader. This e-book explores developing your new Tab and registering; navigating round the interface and what the entire buttons, lists and icons are for; configuring your WiFi; establishing, sending and receiving emails utilizing Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail and your trade account; and skimming the web.
This publication additionally seems on the courting of your gadget and cloud garage; paying for and downloading video games and apps from Google Play in addition to different Android app shops; moving your individual files in your Tab. in addition, this e-book exhibits you the way to monitor movies, YouTube in your television, and flicks in your television from Tab.
Techniques are illustrated step by step, including concise, effortless to persist with textual content from a longtime Google Android units reviewer and specialist. no matter if you have got simply got your first Tab or a prepared consumer, this e-book gives you an organization seize of the underpinning foundations and equip you with the abilities had to use your Tab.
What you’ll learn
- How to establish your new Tab and sign in it
- How to navigate round the interface and what all of the buttons, lists and icons are for
- How to configure your WiFi
- How to establish; ship and obtain emails utilizing Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail and your alternate account; or surf the Web
- How to obtain, play or paintings together with your video games and apps from the Google Play and different Android app stores
- How to ship records for your Tab
- How to monitor movies, YouTube in your television; and watch videos in your television from Tab
Who this publication is for
This booklet is for the informal or enterprise person who desires to examine and use their Galaxy Tab Android tablet.
Table of Contents
1. Getting Started
2. Navigating the Galaxy Tab
3. Freebies and Bonus Content
4. 3 ways to put in Apps
5. company and Pleasure
6. The Galaxy and the remainder of the Universe
By Mattia Epifani, Pasquale Stirparo
- This ebook is a complete replace to studying iOS Forensics
- This functional e-book won't purely hide the severe features of electronic forensics, but in addition cellular forensics
- Whether you’re a forensic analyst or an iOS developer, there’s anything during this ebook for you
- The authors, Mattia Epifani and Pasquale Stirparo, are revered contributors of the group, they cross into wide aspect to hide serious topics
Mobile forensics is used inside of many alternative domain names, yet is mainly hired within the box of knowledge protection. via knowing universal assault vectors and vulnerability issues, safeguard execs can improve measures and think about procedure architectures to harden defense on iOS units. This publication is an entire guide at the identity, acquisition, and research of iOS units, up-to-date to iOS eight and 9.
You will research by way of doing, with a number of case stories. The publication covers assorted units, working method, and apps. there's a thoroughly renewed part on third-party apps with an in depth research of the main fascinating artifacts. through investigating compromised units, you could determine the identification of the attacker, in addition to what was once taken, whilst, why, the place, and the way the assault was once conducted.
What you are going to learn
- Identify an iOS gadget among numerous types (iPhone, iPad, iPod contact) and ascertain the iOS model installed
- Crack or pass the security passcode selected via the user
- Acquire, on the such a lot designated point, the content material of an iOS machine (physical, complicated logical, or logical)
- Recover info from a neighborhood backup and at last crack the backup password
- Download back-up info saved on iCloud
- Analyze process, consumer, and third-party details from a tool, a backup, or iCloud
- Examine malicious apps to spot facts and credential thefts