By Rory Lewis
The iPhone is the most popular device of our new release, and masses of its luck has been fueled by way of the App shop, Apple’s on-line market for iPhone functions. Over 1 billion apps have been downloaded through the 9 months following the release of the App shop, starting from the best video games to the main complicated enterprise apps. each person has an idea for the subsequent bestselling iPhone app―presumably, that’s why you’re analyzing this now! And with the recognition of the iPad, this call for will simply keep growing.
So how do you construct an software for the iPhone and iPad? Don’t you must spend years studying complex programming languages? What approximately Objective-C and Cocoa contact ? the answer's that you just don’t want to know any of these issues! anyone can commence development basic apps for the iPhone and iPad, and this publication will exhibit you the way.
This replace of an Apress bestseller walks you thru developing your first app, utilizing undeniable English and sensible examples utilizing the iOS five software program improvement platform and extra. It cuts throughout the fog of jargon and incorrect information that surrounds iPhone and iPad software improvement, and offers you easy, step by step directions to get you started.
- Teaches iPhone and iPad apps improvement in language a person can comprehend
- Provides easy, step by step examples that make studying effortless, utilizing iOS five
- Offers movies that assist you persist with in addition to the author―it’s like your individual inner most school room
By Peter Brinkmann
Want to show your cellular gadget right into a musical device? Or equip your video game with interactive audio, instead of canned samples? you are able to do it with natural info (Pd), an open resource visible programming atmosphere that permits you to control electronic audio in genuine time. This concise e-book exhibits you ways to exploit Pd—with aid from the libpd library—as an simply embeddable and generally moveable sound engine.
Whether you’re an audio developer trying to create musical apps with subtle audio features, or an program developer able to increase cellular video games with real-time procedural audio, Making Musical Apps introduces you to Pd and libpd, and offers hands-on directions for developing musical apps for Android and iOS.
- Get a crash direction in Pd, and become aware of the way to generate and keep watch over sounds
- Learn the right way to create and installation algorithmic compositions that react to a user’s task and environment
- Use Java or Objective-C to combine Pd and libpd into cellular apps
- Learn the stairs essential to construct libpd-based apps for Android and iOS
By Arno Becker
Java-erfahrene Leser lernen in diesem Buch, hochwertige software program für die Android-Plattform zu entwickeln. Im ersten Teil des Buches lernt der Leser zunächst die grundlegenden Konzepte und Elemente von Android kennen. Im anschließenden Praxisteil kann er anhand eines durchgängigen Beispiels Schritt für Schritt die Entwicklung einer mobilen Anwendung nachvollziehen. Der dritte Teil bereitet Entwickler auf den professionellen und sicheren Einsatz von Android in der Praxis vor.
Die 2. Auflage wurde komplett auf die Android-Version 2 aktualisiert und um neue Themen erweitert (Live Folder, Kamera- und Video-Unterstützung, SMS senden und empfangen).
Download E-books The Rough Guide to the Best Android Apps: The 400 Best for Smartphones and Tablets (Rough Guide to...) PDF
By Andrew Clare
Now to be had in Kindle format.
So many apps and so little time. How do you get to the easiest with at the least fuss? The tough advisor to the simplest Android Apps solves the matter. It finds the four hundred most sensible loose and paid for functions for smartphones and pills in all different types. even if its navigation or information, images or productiveness, video games or utilities this ebook highlights the easiest Android apps on hand from the marquee names to the hidden gem stones.
Discover now the four hundred apps your Android machine might be using.
For iOS five on iPad 2 and iPhone 4/4s
Discover countless numbers of information and tips you should use along with your iPad or iPhone to maximise its performance as you utilize your iOS five cellular equipment as a robust conversation, association, and productiveness device, in addition to a feature-packed leisure device.
In addition to studying all in regards to the apps that come preinstalled in your iPhone or iPad, you find out about the superior third-party apps presently on hand and observe worthy techniques for the way to most sensible make the most of them.
Using an easy-to-understand, nontechnical procedure, this ebook is perfect for absolute novices, in addition to more matured iPad or iPhone clients who are looking to become aware of the right way to use the iOS five working method with iCloud and the newest models of renowned apps.
Here’s only a sampling of what the ideas, methods, and methods provided during this e-book may also help you accomplish:
• replace your iPad or iPhone with the iOS five working system.
• become aware of the best way to use the preinstalled apps in your iOS five gadget, together with Notification heart and Reminders.
• make the most of integrated apps resembling Contacts, Calendars, Safari, Mail, and Music.
• find out how to top use Siri at the iPhone 4S.
• locate, obtain, and set up the main robust and flexible apps and content material on your iPad or iPhone.
• Synchronize records, records, information, and content material with iCloud, your computing device, or different iOS five devices.
• Create and retain a competent backup of your iOS five device.
• Use your iPad or iPhone as an book reader, moveable gaming computer, and feature-packed track and video player.
By Nathan Ooley
Beginning iOS Cloud and Database Development will get you began with development apps that use Apple's iCloud. you will examine the concepts with a view to assist you devise and create iOS apps which can engage with iCloud servers. From the fundamentals up, you will steadily configure your app for iCloud, add and obtain records, enforce revisions, upload clash solution rules, and paintings with customized records.
There's extra! you will the right way to combine iCloud with center information established purposes. in addition to technical recommendation, you will discover feedback and most sensible practices to layout the interplay of iCloud-driven functions.
According to many resources, analysts, and indicates, Apple will count increasingly more on iCloud or internet apps within the cloud to shop and circulate data-intensive media and different kinds of apps. because the majority of apps use a few kind of data—and that purely will develop as apps develop into extra complicated with wealthy and streaming media—this ebook indicates builders tips on how to create apps for iCloud, Apple's new cloud computing garage and information provider.
What you’ll learn
- How to exploit, layout, and boost for iCloud, together with iOS data-driven apps, media apps and extra
- How to paintings with files in iCloud
- How to create customized files in iCloud
- How to paintings with center facts and iCloud
Who this ebook is for
This publication is for iOS builders who are looking to construct apps for or that use the hot iCloud platform.
By Erica Sadun
Unleash your iPhone and take it to the restrict utilizing mystery counsel and strategies from equipment hacker Erica Sadun. quick and enjoyable to learn, Taking Your iPhone to the Max will exhibit you ways get the main out of Apple’s iPhone. You’ll locate all of the most sensible, and undocumented, tips in addition to the most productive and stress-free advent to the iPhone you’ll ever find.
Starting with a consultant to iPhone fundamentals, you’ll quick stream directly to notice the iPhone’s hidden capability, like the best way to connect with a television, get contract-free VoIP, and hack OS X so it's going to run apps in your iPhone. From electronic mail and browsing the internet, to utilizing iTunes, iBooks, video games, images, ripping DVDs and getting loose VoIP with Skype or Jajah, you’ll locate it the following. You’ll even locate tips about the place to get the easiest and least expensive iPhone components. prepare to take iPhone to the max!
What you’ll learn
- iPhone fundamentals
- E-mail, voicemail, and utilizing iCal
- Surfing the net with iPhone utilizing Safari
- Expanding the most menu utilizing third-party software program
- Using iTunes, video games, and iBooks
- Connecting to the television and ripping DVDs
- Hacking OS X to run apps at the iPhone
- Getting contract-free VOIP
- Saving on components and what you really want
Who this ebook is for
an individual who has an iPhone and desires to get extra out of it, the way to connect with different units, or tinker with it.
Table of Contents
- Selecting, paying for, and Activating Your iPhone
- Interacting along with your New iPhone
- Placing Calls with iPhone
- iPhone Messaging
- iPhone email
- Browsing with Safari
- Preparing Your Media in iTunes
- It’s additionally an iPod
- iPhone pictures
- Google Maps and different Apps
Download E-books Effective Objective-C 2.0: 52 Specific Ways to Improve Your iOS and OS X Programs (Effective Software Development Series) PDF
By Matt Galloway
Write actually nice iOS and OS X Code with Objective-C 2.0!
Effective Objective-C 2.0 may also help you harness all of Objective-C’s expressive strength to put in writing OS X or iOS code that works fantastically good in creation environments. utilizing the concise, scenario-driven kind pioneered in Scott Meyers’ best-selling potent C++, Matt Galloway brings jointly fifty two Objective-C most sensible practices, assistance, shortcuts, and reasonable code examples which are on hand nowhere else.
Through real-world examples, Galloway uncovers little-known Objective-C quirks, pitfalls, and intricacies that powerfully influence code habit and function. You’ll easy methods to decide on the best and potent method to accomplish key projects while a number of concepts exist, and the way to put in writing code that’s more uncomplicated to appreciate, retain, and enhance. Galloway is going a ways past the middle language, aiding you combine and leverage key beginning framework sessions and smooth approach libraries, comparable to Grand valuable Dispatch.
- Optimizing interactions and relationships among Objective-C objects
- Mastering interface and API layout: writing sessions that consider “right at home”
- Using protocols and different types to put in writing maintainable, bug-resistant code
- Avoiding reminiscence leaks that could nonetheless ensue regardless of computerized Reference Counting (ARC)
- Writing modular, strong code with Blocks and Grand significant Dispatch
- Leveraging adjustments among Objective-C protocols and a number of inheritance in different languages
- Improving code by way of extra successfully utilizing arrays, dictionaries, and sets
- Uncovering fabulous energy within the Cocoa and Cocoa contact frameworks
By Sidney de Koning
Automating repetitive programming initiatives is simpler than many Flash/AS3 builders imagine. With the Ant construct device, the Eclipse IDE, and this concise advisor, you could manage your personal "ultimate improvement computer" to code, bring together, debug, and install initiatives speedier. You’ll additionally start with versioning platforms, corresponding to Subversion and Git.
Create a constant workflow for a number of machines, or maybe whole departments, with the aid of vast Ant code samples. that allows you to paintings smarter and take your abilities to a brand new point, this publication gets you at the street to automation—with Ant.
- Set up your Eclipse paintings atmosphere with Eclipse plugins, together with the FDT code editor and the Mylyn job manager
- Enable numerous builders to paintings at the related undertaking concurrently with a versioning system
- Walk throughout the fundamentals of Ant, and use pattern code to create your first script
- Compile and debug your Ant construct with FDT or the Flex SDK
- Apply Ant to cellular improvement for either the Android Platform and iOS, utilizing the Android SDK and Adobe Air
By Chris Ziegler
Interested by the recent Google mobile? T-Mobile’s G1 android mobilephone is jam-packed with percentages, and T-Mobile G1 For Dummies might help you're making the main of them.
This enjoyable and pleasant advisor exhibits you the way to navigate the G1’s android interface, make cell calls, view maps, deal with contacts, browse the internet, and an entire lot extra. Your T-Mobile G1 is much more than a phone—it’s additionally an administrative assistant, movie show, jukebox, cellular place of work, and a number of other extra issues all rolled into one equipment. With T-Mobile G1 For Dummies, you can:
- Find out all in regards to the Android phone working approach and what it offers
- Learn your method round the G1’s keyboard, buttons, and contact screen
- See how your G1 connects to either wireless networks and T-Mobile’s high-speed network
- Surf the net, obtain song and imagine documents, and tweak browser settings
- Send and obtain Gmail, get the place you’re going with Google Maps, and remain geared up with Google Calendar
- Take pictures, try out YouTube, and fill your telephone with media
- Manage your e mail and select which messages might be synced for your phone
- Shop the Android industry and observe extra cool apps in your G1
Don’t waste a unmarried cool characteristic of your T-Mobile G1! T-Mobile G1 For Dummies indicates you the way to take advantage of the entire nice Google features, play (and even purchase) track, browse the internet, upload apps, and more.